So what is new? Here are just a few highlights of the first round of changes:
1. Image bank – The image bank has been set up for users to be able to now store your press release images online. This means that for marketing companies that regularly upload the same images, you will no longer have to do this as you can now save up to 100 images in your image bank.
2. NoFollow – Following best practices of SEO, we have now added the option for users to add NOFOLLOW to all their links within their press release. Some people have requested links or their entire press release to be removed, you can now self manage your links through no follow. To find out more about this, log into your Account Manager, and click go to “http://www.24-7pressrelease.com/account_manage_nofollow_links.php”, then click on READ MORE under “Best Linking Practices”.
3. Social Media Extensions Within Press Release Pages – A huge presence of social media icons for sharing has been introduced to further extend your story socially.
4. Addition of Twitter & Facebook feeds to your stories. If you have a Twitter and Facebook account, you can now add your feeds through ACCOUNT MANAGER and have the feeds appear right within your press release.
5. New Social Media Presence – Icons within header, footer and front page side bar for easy convenience to follow us for opportunities like coupon codes, specials, site updates and more.
6. New Image Carousel – Images within the press release story page are now in an attractive carousel format, with mouse over image display (simply move your mouse over the image for it to appear in a larger format, if available)
7. YouTube Video – Option to now add your YouTube video link within your press release as well.
There have been further updates, but these are the main highlights of this first of many more to come upgrades!
If you have not done so, please feel free to log into your account to add your social media information!
Let us know YOUR thoughts!