With so many conferences to choose from, one might have a tough time deciding on which ones are worth attending. We have compiled a short list of the few more well known ones that may interest you if you are in the field of Marketing, Social Media Marketing and SEO.
1. Search Marketing Expo (SMX) (http://searchmarketingexpo.com/)
Search Marketing Expo – SMX – is the global search engine marketing conference series from Third Door Media, the company behind the Search Engine Land and Marketing Land news sites, and the Digital Marketing Depot webcast series. A few notable dates within the US are attached to our info graphic.
2. Social Media Strategies Summit (http://socialmediastrategiessummit.com/las-vegas-2014/)
Why should you attend?
– Build a Cohesive Social Strategy to Reach Your Business Goals
– Monitor, Measure, and Report Your Company’s Analytics
– Increase Consumer Engagement Across Social Channels
– Adapt Your Organization to the New Social Customer Service
– Use Social to Generate Leads and Convert Your Customers
– Integrate Original, Engaging and Adaptive Content into Your Marketing Plan
– Meet and engage with innovative industry experts one-on-one
– Gain insight into what other industry leaders are doing within the social media space
– Understand how to validate your organization’s social media efforts with ROI
– Learn proven tactics on how to harness social media to generate leads for business growth
– Receive advice and insight from the brightest in the field
– Learn how to establish your brand as a social media leader on Facebook and Twitter and other important channels
– Integrate content marketing into your social media strategy successfully
– Learn to reach your consumers with original and engaging content
– Maintain a positive brand reputation and effectively navigate customer service needs
– Meet valuable business contacts and network with industry leading professionals
3. SES (http://www.clickzlive.com/newyork/)
ClickZ Live is the evolution of SES Conference & Expo. SES established itself as a leading conference for digital marketers and now takes on the identity of the industry’s premier digital marketing publication, sister brand, ClickZ.com.
4. Pubcon 2014 (http://www.pubcon.com/pubcon-2014-events)
Pubcon Las Vegas conference brings some of the world’s largest technology gatherings to New Orleans, Las Vegas, Austin, Texas, Florida, and beyond.
5. Conversion Conference (http://www.conversionconference.com/)
It’s true. When you convert more traffic into clicks, inquiries, and paying customers… your sales, revenues and profits go up – even without increasing website traffic! Now you can learn, grow and profit from the secrets of the highest converting websites in the world by attending Conversion Conference 2014. Click for more information on these upcoming events
6. SMMW Social Media Marketing World (http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/smmworld/)
One of the world’s largest social media marketing conferences of the year. Make connections with over 80 of the worlds social media pros. You will learn new ideas to transform the way you do social media marketing.
7. MozCon (http://moz.com/mozcon)
Opening up a new world of forward thinking through actionable session for building community, SEO, social media, content marketing and much more. This is not your typical marketing conference.