As a leading provider of press release distribution and press release service with more than 10 years’ experience, here at 24-7 Press Release Newswire we understand that sourcing such a service can appear to be a time-consuming and confusing process.
With so many different news distribution providers on the market, finding the right press distribution company is a bewildering prospect for businesses looking to submit a press release effectively and affordably online.
So, here’s our Top 7 tips on how to source a press release service:
* Make sure you use a service that’s been established for some time, and has a provable record in delivering news distribution services – for example, we recently celebrated 10 years in business.
* Look for a press release distribution company with credible associations and industry benchmarking – since 2008, we’ve been a member of the Better Business Bureau, with an A+ rating (view our rating here).
* Make sure that the provider works in partnership with credible partners, to ensure the widest possible reach for your press release – we, for example, work with distribution partners including Associated Press and PR Newswire.
* Check and review the Alexa Ranking of the news distribution provider’s website, and establish who their audience is through Alexa – we’re ranked in the Top 10,000 websites in the USA, with a USA-based audience of 63% and a UK-based audience of 6%.
* How easy is it to find your stories on the Web after your press release has been distributed – for example, by typing the title of the press release into Google. An experienced press release distribution provider should boost your rankings quickly and effectively in this way.
* Ensure that you find a news distribution service that is both reasonably priced but also delivers consistent results – for example, we may not have ‘PR Web’ or ‘Market Wire’ results, but the results delivered within our pricing are superb.
If you have any queries or questions about our range of services, please feel free to get in touch here.
COUPON CODE ALERT! Use the coupon code: feb10blog139 to save $30 off our $139 Integrated Media Pro press distribution package! Exp. Feb 28, 2014.
Stay tuned for NEXT WEEKS POST, 6 Tips On Actual Press Release Distribution…Google+