As our 3rd quarter for 2014 draws to a close, the management team here have been reviewing our blog from January to September.
And as a quick resource for our regular readers and new visitors to our online PR blog, we decided to collate our top six blog posts in one place for the year so far. The reason we choose this time of year rather than waiting until the end of the year is because our captive audience is much grander. We have found in the past that typically in the last quarter, many people are in a holiday mode and we do not reach as many in the marketing arena. That plus the fact that this is one of the busiest times as business owners prepare for their Fall marketing campaigns.
So, here’s our favorite, and most popular, online PR blog posts of 2014:
* 19 reasons why photography is the biggest influence in social PR. (here)
* How do journalists source stories? (here)
* How to use social media to achieve ultimate exposure for your press release (here)
* Have you heard of the ‘snackable’ press release? (here)
* The link between social media marketing and online PR – proven! (here)
* The best social media tools to boost your online PR campaigns (here)
We hope that you’ll find these online PR blog posts valuable, and that you’ll continue to utilize our blogging resources for the remainder of 2014 and in 2015 too, of course!
If you have any queries or questions about our ranges of press release distribution services, please feel free to get in touch.
As a leader in the press release distribution industry for medium sized businesses, 24-7 Press Release Newswire (http://www.24-7pressrelease.com) continues to keep on top of current marketing trends and technologies. If you are looking to distribute a press release with us and are not quite sure how to craft it, we encourage you to visit our Knowledge Base Articles section here. This section is loaded with excellent information on marketing, writing tips and much more.Google+