Autumn is well and truly upon us already, and here at 24-7 Press Release Newswire, as experts in online PR and press release distribution online, our thoughts are turning to see what will be popular in 2015.
Being ahead of the pack is a critical consideration when looking to execute online PR campaigns, so we were pleased to come across this fantastic article, which lists some of the top upcoming digital marketing trends and predictions for 2015 from global powerhouses in online marketing, blogging, PR, social media engagement and related areas of expertise. Click here to read the full article.
In a nut shell, some of the most interesting trends and predictions for 2015 include, for us:
- The growth of integrated paid-for, social, PR, and shared content in 2015. This is one point that we certainly have witnessed first hand and that we have discussed in a couple of our last articles. Not just using press release distribution to get your word out, however also including your social media component to complete your content strategy. This means blogging about your press release after it has gone out and engaging others to comment and make comments about your press release as well.
- The continued popularity of accessing content and images via smartphones. Again, smartphones and mobile devices will continue to be the majority of users and having content and images that are mobile friendly are a must.
- The increased importance of a solid digital marketing strategy. Although term has remained constant over the years, the methodology and strategy behind digital marketing continues to evolve. No longer is a digital marketing strategy a few banner ads. It is the whole world of online content, social networks and incorporating your social network tools into your overall marketing strategy with content that is valued by your audience.
- The need to provide answers to customers’ questions using social content. Having a presence in the social network world is not enough. Keeping content up to date is not enough. You now also have to interact with your customers through your social media in a timely fashion.
- The growth of marketers utilizing simpler strategies for better PR reach. This may be as simple as distributing a press release, sharing the press release link on all your social media channels and asking for feedback on what your customers think. Engaging your audience. Don’t forget about your blog as well! Making reference to your social media to and from your blog and press release are also integral in a successful campaign. It is not just one individual tool, it is a concert of all the tools working in harmony.
- The realization that in 2015, all customers expect to see value from content. In the press release distribution industry, we still see individuals that submit a press release that sounds like either an advertisement or a rant. Unfortunately, these are also rejected because they are of little value to any audience. Whether it is writing a press release an article or a blog post, content into 2015 will continue to be king.
Although we have added a few of our own comments (that we have seen from being in the industry), it truly is a must-read article – and if you value your online PR reach, impact and effectiveness, please check it out here
For other tips and information about how to write a successful press release and maximize your press distribution, click here. To find out more on how to use a press release as a building block for creating a brand or the best ways to integrate with your marketing, click here.